What are Mesotherapy Injections?
Mesotherapy involves tiny superficial injections of a potent skin rejuvenating cocktail of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and amino acids. When this cocktail is injected across the skin barrier to where it can have an affect, it promotes the production of collagen and elastin, all while stimulating the skin’s metabolism.
Mesotherapy is also known as “skin-prick rejuvenation,” as it helps give your skin the boost it needs to look brighter and feel firmer, as well as fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Mesotherapy treatments take approximately 30 minutes to administer. Treatments are slightly uncomfortable; an anesthetic treatment can be used to manage discomfort. Initial treatments begin at 3 sessions, scheduled one month apart. Maintenance sessions are scheduled 3 to 4 times per year.
Medicetics were the first clinic to use the advanced meso-gun and have been using it for over 9 years in London. The meso-gun has the advantage of using a very fine needle to thousands of times at a rapid rate that makes this a painless treatment as opposed to the hundreds of injections that can be performed manually.
- Mesotherapy rejuvenates from the inside. Unlike topical treatments – which treat the top layer of skin – mesotherapy works from within the skin to promote collagen, elastin, and cellular turnover.
- Stimulated skin metabolism = tighter, firmer skin! Many clients report feeling tighter and more contoured after a mesotherapy treatment. As the skin’s metabolism increases, skin tightens, making the treatment area look slimmer and smaller.
- Mesotherapy can be used for multiple trouble spots. Mesotherapy can be used for a variety of trouble spots. Micro-injections of hyaluronic acid can be used to plump the hands, neck, and chest area for firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
- The treatment is surprisingly old! Is mesotherapy a new treatment? Actually, these injections were pioneered by French physician Dr. Michel Pistor in 1952, making this therapy over 60 years old.
- Mesotherapy can complement your other skin treatments. Mesotherapy can be used as a complement to other skin care treatments, including skin peels, Botox injections, and dermal fillers.
You may be a good candidate for mesotherapy if:
- You have dull or tired skin
- You’re committed to maintaining regular mesotherapy sessions
- You’re not allergic to the ingredients within your mesotherapy injection
- You have realistic expectations for your procedure
Mesotherapy takes about 30 minutes to administer. During this procedure, multiple micro-injections are administered directly to the problem area with a specially designed delivery system. An extremely fine needle is used to penetrate to the middle layer of the skin. The aim is to replace vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that are lost due to the aging process.
Patients can return to their normal activities immediately after treatment. Some swelling and bruising may occur at the injection site; these side effects tend to dissipate within the first week after treatment.
Face rejuvenation – £280
Eye bags – £140
Hair care – £280
Stretch marks – £280
Thread Veins – £150